An innovative image sensor based on graphene-CMOS integration is currently built that in future should allow us to
investigate artworks in the spectral bandwidth of 300–2000 nm, which has not been possible up to now.
- Lead school Bern Academy of the Arts
- Additional schools School of Engineering and Computer Science
Institute Materiality in Art and Culture
Institute for Human Centered Engineering (HUCE)
- Research unit Technology in Art and Culture
- Funding organisation BFH
- Duration 01.01.2019 - 31.12.2019
- Project management Cornelius Palmbach
- Head of project Cornelius Palmbach
Prof. Dr. Horst Heck
This project will provide the conditions for a follow-up project, carried out in collaboration with partners from industry, in which this sensor might be integrated in an application-specific camera. Software applications are also being prepared for the analysis and post-processing of the camera’s multispectral and hyperspectral image files.