- Bachelor of Arts
The programme acknowledges the variety of artistic possibilities and the diverse social contexts for art and allows students to create their own individual study profile.
This degree programme:
- is based on the students’ individual and collective approaches to artistic works. Students are engaged in continuous conversations with experienced artists, which intensely clarifies, deepens and develops artistic question.
supports this foundational knowledge through discussions, seminars and lectures, while also acknowledging that oral and written reflections are a necessary tool of artistic production.
includes access to superbly equipped labs and workshops. The studio, where students meet and a large part of the practical work takes place, is accessible 24/7.
involves a close exchange with the Literary Writing and Sound Arts courses, which also include performative work.
acknowledges one’s own experience as being a crucial aspect in the conversations with artists, and values every contribution.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Specialisations -
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters)
- Start date September 2021 (tbd)
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German, French, English
- Location Bern
- Department Bern Academy of the Arts
For detailed information, go to the German page.