Structure + Content
CAS in Conducting: You will learn a thorough and professional baton technique as well as methods for score development and rehearsal preparation and you will have the opportunity to try them out in practice.
With the successful completion of the CAS in Conducting, students have the following skills at their command:
- A sure command of the basics of baton and movement technique with both hands
- Reading and learning a musical score
- Good knowledge of working with orchestras, ensembles and choirs, thorough knowledge of instruments and playing techniques, rehearsal methodology and planning
- A sound understanding of the conductor’s role in musical work, insights into the working methods of professional ensembles
- Initial practical experiences